Terms & Conditions
Site and Contents
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TaxiWale.com prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TaxiWale.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates policies in any way.
Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here.booking can be made for any person other than card holder also. For that you need to fill up details of card holder for payment and details of user for booking. the use of credit card is totally safe, we use EBS payment gateway for payment. EBS has a 128 bits SSL encryption technology compliant solution certified by VeriSign. Your card details are not shared.
• If in case the booked vehicle does not show up, full refund will be made. In case despite our best effort to provide punctual service, an untoward event of delay in the service occurs, it can be made up by providing an alternate vehicle or full refund will be arranged as per informed choice.
• Duty slip is to be filled by the customer, no disputes entertained. start and end km. calculated from and to our garage. driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. parking charges, Tool and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
• On unavailability of desired vehicle, a similar vehicle of other make or an upper class vehicle will be provided at no extra charge. Insisting on travelling on UN motor-able bad roads will not be accepted.
1) If you cancel 48 hours prior the pick-up time, 25% of the booked amount will be deducted.
2)If you cancel 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 50% of the booked amount will be deducted.
3)If you cancel within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
4) The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests entertained.
5) The amount will be refunded within 15 business days.
1) Km and Time are calculated from garage to garage.
2) Parking , state and toll charges will be extra if applicable has to be paid by customer.
3) One day means a one calendar day ( from midnight 12 to midnight 12).
4) Cabs that are booked for outstation should not be use for local usage.
5) The final amount will be depend on actual travelled distance and days.
6) AC will not work in hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
7) Service Tax charge levied by Central Excise Department shall be extra & would be applicable on total amount.
8) All the Foreign payments should be made in US Dollars in Bank Draft to an Indian Bank. No other payment method is acceptable.
9) Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Udaipur Jurisdiction only.